CARE GREATER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS
Our Certified Service experts stand behind GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco products to give you the certainty that your vehicle’s replacement parts are the same parts with which your GM vehicle was manufactured to ensure perfect fit and performance. That’s authentic expertise and Original Equipment you and your GM vehicle deserve and can ensure with GM parts limited warranties.
There are three available tiers of GM Parts Limited Warranties for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle: 24-Month/Unlimited-Mile Limited Warranty, Lifetime Limited Warranty, and 12-Month/Unlimited-Mile Limited Warranty. These three tiers of our Parts Warranties are available at your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer.
Our most common Parts Limited Warranty offers a coverage period on a majority of our Service Replacement Parts, including labor (ACDelco and GM Genuine Parts included), as long as the part was installed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer. Please visit your local dealer to learn more about the limited warranty parts details and qualifications. Warranty effective April 1, 2018.
Parts that are covered include:
- GM Original Equipment Brakes
- GM Original Equipment Rotors
- GM Original Equipment Alternators and Starters
- Gold (Professional) Brakes
- Gold (Professional) Rotors
- Gold (Professional) Alternators and Starters
Visit your local dealer for more product details.
General Motors offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on specific service parts sold by Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealers. GM warrants to the purchaser that it will replace these specific GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts for all manufacturer defects including normal wear and use, including 24 months of labor (see list below):
- Chassis Parts
- Fuel Pumps - Electronic
- Ignition Wire Sets
- Shock Absorbers/Struts
- Wheel Bearings - Hub Bearings
Effective Date: This Lifetime Limited Warranty is valid for parts purchased on or after April 1, 2014, and shall remain in effect for as long as the named purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part was installed.
Qualifications: It will be incumbent on the purchaser to retain the original sales receipt and/or job card, together with the properly completed warranty reimbursement form. A warranty reimbursement form is provided at the time of purchase, or can be downloaded here.
Effective April 1, 2018, General Motors offers a 12-Month/Unlimited-Mile coverage period on these ACDelco Replacement Parts, including labor, as long as the part was installed by a General Motors Dealership (see list below):
- Silver (Advantage) Wheel Bearings - Hub
- Silver (Advantage) Shocks and Struts
- Silver (Advantage) Brakes
- Silver (Advantage) Chassis Parts
- Parts that include bolts, fasteners, grommets, spacers, shims, washers, and clips
The 24-Month/Unlimited-Mile Limited Warranty, the Lifetime Limited Warranty, and the 12-Month/Unlimited-Mile Limited Warranty exclude the following:
- Fluids or any additional parts necessary to complete installation
- Damage due to improper installation, alteration, or objects striking the part
- Damage caused by the use of a coolant or coolant mixture not in accordance with the vehicle warranty
- Improper application; use of the part in a manner not specified by General Motors
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use, or other incidental or consequential damages
This auto parts warranty remains in effect for as long as the original purchaser owns the eligible vehicle on which the part(s) were originally installed. The original purchaser seeking a repair must return the vehicle to a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealership.
The original purchaser must provide a copy of the original auto repair order showing that a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealership had earlier replaced the warranty-eligible part. The cost of the replacement auto part(s) will be covered.
YOUR FIRST OIL CHANGE IS COVERED†
Includes a 4-tire rotation, Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection, and free of additional costs for new owners and lessees.